- We at Avantika Foundation strongly believe in open source. We are happy to reach out such information to as many viewers as can be that could directly and indirectly benefit from the same.
- You can download and use information from the website (documents, text, images, graphics, audio, video) solely for non commercial and personal use. However, please ensure that wherever you use our content, you attribute it to Avantika Foundation.
- Plagiarism and copying from our reports for the purpose of research studies, public presentations etc. without quoting the source is not permitted. Please obtain a written permission by writing to email@example.com to obtain approvals to use our reports and content for personal, corporate gain and for commercial purposes.
- Infringement of third party rights through usage of their content on the Avantika Foundation website is not guaranteed by Avantika Foundation.
- Our reports and content are largely based on our work in the field. At no time should these be used to draw broad inferences and trigger unwanted controversies by any of our web visitors.